Thursday, June 21, 2007

Biographical Blog

Occasionally, I'll post about nothing but me and things that pertain to me. It is not some sort of self glorification, just a way for folks who wish to read this blog to kind of have a frame of reference. These posts will have very little if any value to the casual stranger but I hope my life is interesting enough to at least not drive people away. This is one of those posts.

We have 2 dogs. My dog, Abby, is black lab/beagle mix. She has a slight allergy problem and she is afraid of water (I know - A lab afraid of water - She's a freak). Krisi's dog, Muffin, (said in as manly a voice as can be mustered) is a pure bred Shih Tzu. We got Abby a few months after our wedding and Muffin was a one year anniversary present from husband of the year (me) to wife of my youth (Krisi). Abby is a licker. When she was a puppy, she would kind of chew on everything. This practice being annoying to me and quite destructuve to everything we owned, I tried to teach Abby to lick instead. Well, she learned it well and now she licks everything; people, the ground, the oven door, the TV, everything. Muffin is funny. She is a lap dog and she is small enough to fit into that role comfortably. Here is Abby and me...


Good looking dog. She's a lot of fun.











But, Muffin is the real crowd pleaser...







Here's one of Muffin and Krisi.




Here she is after her summer haircut. Freshly shorn.....




So, there you go.

2 comments:

mmlace said...

Awwww...what great pics! Thanks for sharing! So Muffin's the crowd-pleaser, huh? I don't normally like little dogs like that. I do love labs though! Good-looking "family" you have there, bro! Have a great day, much love!

Chad Gardner said...

Hey Alan, thanks for commenting on my pain in the $#%^*# story. Hopefully my life experiences can serve as warnings to others about what NOT to do.

How's Travis doing? Are he and Amy still in Nashville?