Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Apologies

I typically do not apologize for the way this blog is run. However, the lack of content of late is as troubling to me as it is to my readers (both of you). I assure you that it is not personal. Tax season has a way of pushing all other things to the margins and this most exciting destination on the world wide web is no different. I apologize and I prostrate myself before you and beg of your forgiveness. April 16 will bring the most amazing posts you've ever seen. Stay tuned.

5 comments:

mmlace said...

I can't necessarily speak for both of us, your faithful readers, but I can say that as far as I'm concerned, no apology is necessary. I understand!

I am looking forward to it. Also looking for some new content over at your "My Writings" site. The most recent post (if you can call it recent) had a most touching prayer. I didn't comment on it, because I didn't really know what to say. But it seemed so genuine, one that I could genuinely say that I've felt that way before. So I appreciated it and am looking forward the amazing posts that you promise.

Anonymous said...

As half of your readership, I can say that you have officially raised the bar for your post April 15th articles quite high.

If you fail, it will surely be an embarrassment that will stain your house forever.

Also, it's still Peter Venkman.

Alan said...

I will not disappoint.

Cameron, your are partially correct. In Germanic languages, the letter "W" is pronounced with the phonetic "V" sound. Hence Peter Wenkman would be pronounced with our "V".

Keith Brenton said...

"So who does you guys' taxes?"

Still my favorite line, and especially appropriate at your blog, Alan. Alas, it is not spoken by Wenkman or Venkman.

Keith Brenton said...

Four days and counting.

It is "four," isn't it?

Dang, I need an accountant to help me with my counting.